The SW-Engineer designs, implements and tests software components in projects and product maintenance following Roche's standards and procedures.
Main tasks and duties:
· Support actively good spirit and collaboration within the team and the entire organization
· Performs SW-engineering tasks in adherence with the established procedures and guidelines. This includes:
· Design of units and components meeting the technical requirements (functional and non-functional)
· Implementation of the design into code
· Implementation and performance of SW-tests on unit and integration level
· Provisioning of documentation on all levels (code, unit, test, …)
· Supporting the system tests and global support organization (3th level support) by:
· Analyzing incidents, problems and defects
· Fixing SW-defects
· Provisioning of patches and releases
· Participation in sprint planning by:
· Analyzing the product backlog items
· Estimating the work effort for sprint backlog
· Committing to the sprint backlog
· Participation in the sprint evaluation
· Support the presentation of the sprint deliverables
· Supporting continuous improvement by providing feedback in the sprint retrospective
· Provide work status and issue notification to appropriate project members and line management as requested
· Support when required the projects and product maintenance in the full range of the SW-development process as it is defined in SIS DPIB
· Follow industry standard applications development techniques and practices
· Communicate effectively in English and Spanish
Additional tasks, duties and responsibilities:
Ban katanta· To permanently optimize processes to increase quality and efficiency standards.
- Spoken English.
- Spoken German or Spanish is a plus.
- Soft skills to collaboratively work with team members.
- Takes responsibility for a team or technical concept
- Open minded and communicative
- A powerful intellectual curiosity
- Can work independently, focused
- Able to work under pressure keeping the big picture.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with people on different levels of the global organization.
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, identifying and implementing solutions
· Experience with HL7/ASTM communication protocol will be considered.
· Experience in Unit testing / Integration testing / Automated Testing.
· Experience in Visual Studio, .NET, WPF, WCF, RabbitMQ, Microservices, git.
Ban katanta- Communication Stack
Ban katanta· TCP Socket programming
- UI Testautomation
· Selenium (drivers for WPF, QML/QT)
- Azure Pipelines Implementation
- PowerShell Scripting
- Azure IaaS
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Research & Development, Research & Development > Devices / Systems / Solutions